Work on this project began with changes in the architectural design of the parish center. According to the specifications, we could not change the planning solution, tectonics of the main space, the shape of the dome with the drum and the master plan. Therefore, the entire design process was built within strictly set limits. However, based on the original materials with which the customer came, we still managed to bring the temple to its proper appearance.
The church is being built on the site of the former POW camp Stalag-352 (1941-1944), where more than 80000 people died. There is a memorial and mass graves near the territory of the church.
The church is designed to host 500 parishioners with a lower church for 100 people and a small baptistery in the basement. There is a parish house with a school and a museum and an entrance area with a bell tower next to it.