Our work on this project began with making changes to the architectural design of the parish complex. According to the technical assignment we could not violate the planning design, the tectonics of the main volumes, the shape of the dome with a tholobate and the general plan. Thus, the entire design process had a strictly defined framework. However, based on the materials that the customer initially had, we still managed to bring the church to its proper form.
The church is being built on the site of the former prisoner of war camp Stalag 352 (1941-1944), where more than 80,000 people died. Near the territory of the church there is a memorial and mass graves.
The temple is designed for 500 people, with a lower church for 100 people and a small baptistery in the basement. Nearby there is a clergy house with a school and a museum and an entrance group with a bell tower.